Following on the success of the program in previous years, this 2 hour workshop will be conducted in various locations across the Province.
Aimed at getting clubs together to share ideas on best practices, 7 workshops have been organized across Ontario. The details are:
- Sarnia - Wednesday, March 28 - 7-9 PM
- Brantford - Thursday, March 29 - 7-9 PM
- Mississauga - Thursday, April 10 - 7-9 PM
- Whitby - Wednesday, April 11 - 7-9 PM
- Guelph - Tuesday, April 17 - 7-9 PM
- Toronto - Wednesday, April 18 - 7-9 PM
- Ottawa - Thursday, April 19 - 7-9 PM
The topics for discussion at each of the workshop include:
- Risk Management – How do clubs best go about ensuring they provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all their players, coaches and volunteers.
- Rugby Canada Age Variations – The practicalities of coaching and refereeing at the U11 and U13 age groups.
We welcome and encourage members of your Club to attend whichever of these workshops best suits.
Please notify David Bushell by email (email@example.com) if you wish to attend and which club you represent.